Global Design Competition of Intelligent Life——Requirements
Each competitor is required to submit application documents to the Competition Organizer, which indicates the competitor’s name, date of establishment, nature, main business, region, profile, mailing address, name of contact person, and contact information. If the competitor is a consortium, it shall also provide the profile of each member of the consortium.
After passing the qualification review, each competitor shall prepare the design plans and submit the relevant Outcome documents according to the following requirements:
Ⅰ.Description of Design Concept
Each competitor shall submit a general solution comprising intelligent community architectural design, intelligent design, and operational mode design.
- Architectural design plan shall at least cover the spatial arrangement of building complex and single buildings, plane structure, building façade shape, characteristics of main floor plan and apartment design, and apartment plane structure of each type, etc.
- Intelligent design plan shall at least describe design concept, design highlights, techniques, and intelligent solutions, etc.
- Operational mode design plan shall at least describe design concept, design highlights, techniques, and community operational mode, etc.
- The overall planning design of the subject property, spatial layout of intelligent community, and layout plan of functional divisions.
- The floor layout plan, façade, profile, and rendering of each single building.
- At least 1 set of drawings to indicate the relations and connections between different functional divisions (shared or private). At least 1 solution for the interior design of apartment of each type including apartment layout plan and interior design rendering.
- Intelligent community intelligent design plan.
- At least 1 set of community intelligent design sketches including system drawing and layout plan, etc.
- At least 1 set of single building intelligent design sketches including system drawing and layout plan, etc.
- At least 1 set of apartment interior intelligent design sketches including system drawing and layout plan, etc.
- Intelligent community operational mode design plan.
- At least 1 set of sketches for intelligent community general operation scheme.
Ⅲ.Review of Investment Budget
Each competitor is required to submit the overall investment budget and its breakdown for the implementation of the design plans submitted. The budget shall cover general construction investment and annual operation investment in three years.
- Case description of each member in a consortium;
- Awards and honors of each member in a consortium;
- Resume of main team members of each competitor;
- Others (prepared by competitor independently).
Ⅴ.Submission of Final Design
1. Submission Form of Final Design:
Each competitor must submit the abovementioned design specification, design budget estimation, and supplements in the form of both electronic and hardcopy documents (1 set of originals and 1 set of copies) to the Competition Organizer. Furthermore, each competitor may present their designs in VR, 3D, mini program, Vlog or any other form in the final.
2. Submission Specification and Requirements for Final Design:
1)The final design submitted is compiled into volumes in the sequence of general drawing, architectural design, and intelligent design.
2)The drawings of architectural design are numbered and organized in the sequence of design description, functional division layout plan, floor layout plan, façade, profile, rendering, apartment layout plan, and interior design rendering.
3)The drawings of intelligent design are numbered and organized in the sequence of design description, main materials design list, system drawing, and layout plan.
4)The design drawings could be made in four sheet sizes, i.e. A0#, A1#, A2#, and A3#, but A1# and A2# are recommended. Any elongated drawing of a specific size is regarded as a drawing of the size. All drawings use the horizontal drawing frame.